Earn more revenue from advertising on Google, Facebook, and Bing with the PPC agency that’s driven over $3 billion in revenue for its clients: Everest Metrics. With our pay-per-click marketing firm, you’ll get a do-it-for-me solution that includes developing, implementing, and managing your PPC. Request your proposal now to learn about partnering with our PPC ads agency!
What is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising?
Pay-per-click advertising, or PPC, is a digital marketing channel that involves placing ads on search engine results pages (SERPs), social media sites, and other websites. With PPC, you bid on ad space and only pay when a user clicks on your ad.
Why use PPC to help grow your business?
PPC ads are valuable for increasing brand awareness, earning leads, driving sales, and more. Some advantages of using PPC include:
- Precise targeting: You can place PPC ads on various web pages and use advanced ad targeting methods to reach your desired audience.
- Affordability: The fact that you only pay when a user clicks your ad helps to keep costs down and improve return on investment (ROI).
- Increased visibility in search: Even if you aren’t ranking organically in search for a given keyword, you can still show up at the top of the SERP with PPC.
- Easy, accurate testing: With PPC, it’s easy to test variations of your ads and refine your campaigns to improve their performance.
- Detailed results tracking: PPC platforms and tools provide detailed information about your campaigns’ performance, enabling you to track ROI and improve performance.
What does a PPC agency do?
Our pay-per-click agency can help you make the most of your digital advertising campaigns. We can handle every aspect of your PPC advertising, including:
- Creating a PPC strategy
- Writing ad copy and designing ads
- Creating landing pages
- Setting up and launching campaigns
- Optimizing bidding
- Testing and refining ads
- Tracking and reporting results
Keep reading or contact us online to learn more about how we can maximize your PPC campaigns’ ROI.
Earn more revenue with a top PPC agency
Paid advertising, whether on Google or Facebook, requires an upfront investment. That’s why your business wants to partner with a pay-per-click advertising agency that helps you earn a return on investment — and then some.
At Everest Metrics, we help you do that because our PPC marketing firm provides you with a:
- Custom ad strategy
- Dedicated (and seasoned) account manager
- Experienced team of PPC specialists, landing page designers, and copywriters
- Proactive campaign optimization, including for bids, keyword targeting, and more
- Regular and transparent reporting
- Lead and phone call tracking
- Comprehensive industry and competitor analysis
- Track record of success (91% of our clients stick with us)
Keep reading to learn why small-to-midsized businesses partner with our PPC agency for online advertising. Or, contact us online (you can also give us a ring at 814-302-1430) to request a free proposal for your company.
Questioning the quality of your SMB’s PPC performance?
Get the digital advertising services you need with one PPC ads agency
As a full-service pay-per-click agency, Everest Metrics provides your business with a one-stop shop for paid advertising. You can access all the ad networks, services, and skill sets you require. When you partner with Everest Metrics, you get a seasoned marketing and advertising team instantly.
Bonus: You can also take advantage of additional online advertising strategies like:
- Programmatic advertising
- Competitor geofencing advertising
- Addressable geofencing advertising
- Social media advertising
- Ecommerce PPC advertising
- Google Local Services Ads
If you have questions about our digital advertising services, feel free to contact us online today!
How our pay-per-click agency optimizes your campaigns for ROI
Every click matters in PPC.
That’s why our pay-per-click marketing firm takes a proactive approach to PPC management. Whether you’re advertising on Google, Facebook, Bing, or LinkedIn, your dedicated Everest Metrics team aggressively monitors and optimizes your PPC strategy for results.
A few ways our pay-per-click marketing agency tailors your campaign for success include:
- Strategic bid management
- Ad copy testing
- Keyword targeting updates
- Phone call tracking
- Rule-based bidding management
- Landing page testing
- Lead tracking
- Click fraud monitoring
- Competitor and industry analysis
- And more